New to Caravanning?
Whether you are a first time buyer or simply want some advice this page may help you:
If you are new to caravanning, the experience of selecting the correct vehicle to suit your needs can be very daunting, you might find that the more you research the more questions you have. We hope that the information provided on this page may answer some of these questions for you. If you still feel lost then please visit us and discuss your questions with one of our specially trained team.
Single or Twin Axle?
- Two wheels on one axle
- Lighter than a twin axle so can be towed by smaller cars
- Easier to manoeuvre onsite, which is especially beneficial whilst learning to tow
- Four wheels on two axles
- Tend to be heavier requiring a larger tow vehicle
- On the road have benefit of extra grip and stability
- Offer more space
- Can be harder to manoeuvre
- More expensive